Good news if you're sick and tired of machines that are unreliable, unsafe or out of your budget. Meet the SkinMaster™ Duet! CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
1. You will love the Skinmaster family of machines. Let's talk about Duet, the Skinmaster CORDLESS Freedom model. Here you see it in it's cradle that turns it on and off automatically. The cord is optional and can be used to charge the battery or to run the machine. The battery lasts 4 hours on slow speeds and 2 hours on high speeds. Charge until "green light" comes on, then remove. Do not leave on charger overnight.
2. Do BOTH Microneedling and Permanent Makeup with all of the Skinmaster Machines.
3. BACKFLOW PROTECTION: The cartridges have a patent pending on the backflow prevention sleeve. This gives your client the protection they deserve. Click here to see Dr. Dixon's backflow test.
4. Seven needle cartridges are available for your Skinmaster. Needle sizes: 1,3,5 point round, 4,6 flat for permanent makeup and 12 point for Microneedling.
5. You can DIAL YOUR DEPTH for the needles right on the handle. You'll soon learn what your favorite needle depths are. The range designed is from 0-2.0mm needle depth. You'll use .75-1.0mm a lot for both permanent makeup and microneedling. I put it out a tad more for wrinkles.
6. Choose your speed: 1-5 for most models and 10 for the Skinmaster 10 (which you don't need).
7. SkinMaster Duet with the Blue Ring: $1400. I use this cordless version because it has a cradle that you put your handpiece into and the power shuts off immediately. When you lift up the handpice to work, the machine starts right up. Amazing.
Warranty: 1 year replacement warranty. Motor: German. Does not overheat. Can use with cord or cordless.
Call 888-452-4946. CLICK HERE for the 'BLUE RING' Skin Master DUET. We will call you back if we miss your call. The cartridges are the same for all the Skinmaster units. CLICK HERE FOR RED LIGHT used after microneedling to speed healing.